Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Up and Running... Almost!

The orthopedist gave me a clean bill of health this morning and started me walking on my own two feet and power again! It's a little wobbly, but I'll practice and get better in a hurry! He says I have regained my full range of motion... thanks to great work by Seth Harrell and the staff at Conway Regional Therapy and Sports Medicine Center and their Biodex® machine!

We went for my checkup anticipating putting weight on my foot in "the boot" for a couple of weeks and then starting to walk with crutches, but the doctor says I need neither! So, I'm hobbling around here and working out the soreness, and I am sure I will recover quickly... just in time to get the "For Sale by Owner" sign in our yard and get this house sold!

We are more than 3/4 of the way finished with sheet rock (of course not the mudding and sanding yet!), and the brick should be added next week, hopefully. We're still hoping to move in mid-August. It's going FAST!!!

Here are some pictures of my cousin, Olivia, that I took at the Mother-Daughter banquet at church last Friday. She was a dancer in the "Turkey in the Straw" number; hence the red checked bonnet and apron!