Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bricks and Mortar... and More!

Brick is covering the walls of the house, and it's looking great! The sheet rock finishers continue to work inside, also, and it looks to us like they are about ready to start spraying on the finish... we hope, we hope! Everything continues to be going along at a steady clip!

















I am doing my best to walk again... Greg occasionally calls me "Chester" or "Grandpa" for Walter Brennan, because I do at times have a definite "hitch" in my gait! I would have to say that after 9 weeks of vacation from my body weight, the nerve endings in the bottom of my foot have been revolting! I'm working through it... S-L-O-W-L-Y... and getting better every day. I sometimes use ONE crutch, but hopefully that will soon be a distant memory, too.