Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Greg!


Today is Greg's birthday! He came into this world on May Day 1954, in Oskaloosa, Iowa. His mother said it snowed that day!

We had dinner with Greg's mom, John, and Bruce and Helen last night. Then we went to the high school campus to see the "senior walk" and the new astro turf being laid on the football field. Today, Greg's brothers are taking him to lunch! So Happy Birthday, Greg!!!!


On the home front, the house continues to come along like gangbusters. We are just about ready for sheetrock! The brick is here, and hopefully it will be up soon... that will really change the look of the house!

Therapy is going well, according to my therapists, Bridget and Cynthia. Seems slow to me... and yes, it DOES hurt! Aleve is my new friend! Thankfully, I now only have to wear the boot when I leave the house... I am "bootloose and fancy free" as long as I stay inside!!!