Friday, January 09, 2009

January is Flying By!

I cannot believe it is already January 9th, and yes, our big tree is STILL UP! But it is coming down as I write this! Partly we left it up because we enjoyed it so much - and partly it was because I have not had a big enough block of time to take it down. But I think mostly it was the fact that we just really LIKED it! Oh, well... now it's only a little over NINE months before it goes back up, so I guess it is time to store it for awhile.

I have discovered a new site for trying to sell things from the auctions and sales. eBay continues to be in a slump, and so far, Etsy isn't any better! ha! But I'm hopeful... at least the seller fees are smaller, and it seems to be a classy site. Check out my items... I hope to add some handmade things... maybe that will boost the attention to my "shop" there, since they are primarily a site for handmade items. I'm trying to sell these darling old photos in their "vintage" category - and no, these are not photos of anyone I know. I got them at a yard sale!



I hope your year is off to a great start!