Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Year, New Booth, and More!

Happy New Year!  I am now officially a booth tenant at T.P. Lillie & Co. on Main Street in Heber Springs.  I moved in Saturday, and people were buying my treasures as I pulled them from the boxes!  The store is bright, clean, cheerful, and just a wonderful place to shop, so I hope lots of people will do just that!












Yesterday was "the day" for taking down Christmas trees and packing away Santas, nativities, and all things that related to Christmas.  I left out some greenery and the snowmen for winter... and we are certainly having winter these days, with highs below freezing and lows in single digits... and SNOW!!!




Last night as I undressed the big Christmas tree, I spotted the moon rising over the valley, and it was eerily spectacular, even in its reduced state.  As it rose, the orange glow became more yellow and bright, but it was all beautiful.





Hope you are warm and dry this week!