Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Lot is Happening!

It has been awhile since my last post, but I have been busy! My cousin Amanda got married last weekend, and I was the wedding coordinator. Photos will come soon!

My little friend Job McCully, from Bigelow, Arkansas, is getting a new house this next week, courtesy of ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition! We have been campaigning and praying for this for a long time, so it is a tremendous blessing. You can follow the daily progress and learn more at http://www.thehousejackbuilt.com/extreme/ You owe it to yourself to "meet" Job (just like in the Bible) and his family and follow this story!

Today is the 34th anniversary of our marriage! Yep - 34 big ones, and going stronger every day! I am so blessed I almost have to pinch myself!!! How will we celebrate? An auction, of course... and pizza tonight, of course. We may be dull, boring and predictable, but we're in it for the long haul. It's been amazing so far... and we can't wait to see what the future holds.