Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Check Out My Newest Blog

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know. I needed one more "project!" But this is something I have wanted to do for a long time, and I decided there was no time like the present! So I have started a new blog called "The Deli." It's a place for people to share their experiences and "vent" about the "sandwich generation" - those who are "sandwiched" between a younger generation and an older one and balancing their time between the two. For me, it's a balance between my grandmother's care and working with young adults in my church (and loving the younger children of my friends and family whenever possible!) and managing my own life in between!

So check out the new blog and see what you think, and if you know someone who is the "filling in the sandwich" for others, tell them about "The Deli!"