Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Halloween Pictures

I know, I know... it's time for Christmas... but I just got my new computer configured so I could edit these photos. Here are the rest of our little Halloween friends, and a couple of pictures of Greg's niece and nephew from Missouri.

This is my friend Ruth and her son, James Ketchum. He was Spider Man!




Next is Grant Childers and his friend.











Hogan Privitt was an Incredibles (he says Increbidles!) Isn't he adorable?!

Then we have the Olmsteads... Waren Thomas and Sarah Grace, and McKensey Lathrop, who was the Little Mermaid. And there's Jack Gardner... his knight costume made a great combo with Ladd's jester suit! All of the kids were so cute, and they were having a great time.

















The other pictures are of Caitlyn and Chase, Greg's niece and nephew from Missouri. Caitlyn LOVES Annie, so this was a great choice for her. Chase is a fireman!